Well, guess I spoke too soon again. We left the other location and the antenna broke again. It was really a good one this time, though. The main support of the antenna is made of square aluminum tubing, with a cast aluminum base. The 2 parts are welded together and the 90 degree bend is part of the casting. The casting itself shattered, possibly from a pair of screw holes that may have had a crack between them. It ended up in 3 pieces instead of one, so we have again spent the last couple of days chasing welders down and getting it all put back together. We got the aluminum welded by one guy, then we went back to our old standby, Dallas, to help us build a steel framework around the whole thing. It's working so far, but we're keeping a close eye on it none the less... It's hideously ugly now, but hey, at least it's working for now. I'll try and get pictures up soon.
Got the pictures up - they're Here.