Wednesday, March 19, 2003

Well, I guess the Army has started their little party now. We are still here in Kuwait, near the UN demilitarized zone, waiting for our orders to move north. I did see the vehicle that David Bloom was in this morning - they left our location last night and we were out of contact with them for a while. I guess they didn't cross the border yet, or if they did, they came back. Dave did a live shot at ~11PM Eastern and we saw it here at our truck. I didn't pay any attention to it, so you probably know more about it than I do. I was trying to get the video of the president's last address up on the internet while they did the live shot. From what I understand, we are going to be waiting here for a couple of days before we move again. Kind of a dull war - not that that's a problem for me. :-) I'm fine with sitting here where it's safe. LOL.